sec594 | Graduate
Secondary Student Teaching Seminar III
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Reflection and Self-Evaluation
- Identify areas for improving instructional skills and classroom management skills
- Evaluate your teaching performance relative to the instructional unit implemented for the Teacher Work Sample
Seeking a Teaching Position
- Compare and contrast various teaching application formats
- Evaluate personal and professional considerations when applying for a teaching position
- Evaluate the components of a teaching employment portfolio
Managing the First Year of Teaching
- Describe effective personal and professional time management strategies
- Identify best practice strategies
- Evaluate personal and professional growth throughout the University of Phoenix Teacher Education Program
- Analyze aspects of the University of Phoenix Teacher Education Program that have best prepared you for the teaching profession
- Apply formative assessment information to make instructional planning decisions
- Analyze examples of instructional decision-making based on students’ learning or responses
Analysis of Learning Results
- Evaluate assessment data to diagnose student learning
- Analyze data to report performance of the following groups: whole class, subgroups, and individual students
- Create visual representations to profile student performance
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.