smh591 | Graduate
Creating A Sustainable Health Care Organization
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Supporting Behavioral Change
- Identify strategies for implementing organizational change.
- Analyze strategies to achieve staff support and participation in change.
- Explain the role of a health care organization as a role model to the public.
- Explain opportunities for innovation.
- Analyze how innovation contributes to a sustainable health care organization.
- Explain challenges to becoming a sustainable healthcare organization.
- Analyze examples of healthcare sustainability successes.
- Define health care sustainability.
- Explain the importance of sustainability for health care organizations.
- Analyze how sustainability is operationalized in health care organizations.
Assessing Institutional Practices
- Identify driving forces of institutional practices.
- Explain opportunities for institutional improvement.
- Explain tracking and reporting mechanisms for sustainability in health care organizations.
- Explain the importance of organizational leadership within a sustainable health care organization.
- Identify ways to create a culture of conservation.
- Explain how perspectives on sustainability may differ across roles within a health care organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.