smh593 | Graduate
The Economics Of Health Care Sustainability
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Financial Implications of Sustainability
- Explain the effect of sustainability on an organizationâs finances.
- Analyze the effect sustainable health care organizations have on the economy.
- Analyze the ways in which technology can be leveraged financially in a sustainable health care organization.
Process and Product Improvements
- Describe the sustainability benefits of improving an organizationâs processes and products.
- Analyze needs for process and product improvements in an organization.
- Evaluate strategies for creating process and product improvements in health care organizations.
Sustainable Goods and Resources
- Compare costs of health care organizations using, and not using, sustainable goods and resources.
- Analyze sustainable supply chains and support services.
- Evaluate the effect that sustainable health care organizations have on business partners.
- Determine appropriate sustainability benchmarks for a health care organization.
- Critique programs, services, and partners that monitor and evaluate sustainability effectiveness.
- Evaluate benefit-cost analysis of proposed sustainability projects.
Sustainability Initiatives in Healthcare
- Evaluate strategies to update and modify a health organizationâs sustainability initiatives over the long term.
The Sustainable Organization
- Explain theories and concepts of sustainability.
- Analyze the need for sustainability in health care organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.