smh596 | Graduate
Issues In Environmental Sustainability
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Changing Landscape of Health Care
- Analyze strategies for sustainable health care.
- Analyze how sustainability has changed, and is changing, health care.
The Impact of Technology on Sustainability
- Evaluate effective use of technology to enhance health care sustainability.
- Evaluate the impact of technology on sustainable health care organizations.
The Impact of Regulations on Sustainability
- Analyze regulations and agencies that influence sustainability standards for health care organizations.
- Evaluate how regulations impact sustainability in health care organizations.
The Impact of Societal and Community Interactions on Sustainability
- Analyze how sustainability programs and services are influenced by health care organizations.
- Critique the effect of sustainability on a health care organizationâs interaction with its community.
The Impact of Evidence-Based Knowledge on Sustainability
- Analyze successful evidence-based sustainability projects and processes within health care.
- Analyze the use of evidence-based decision making in health care.
The Future of Sustainable Health Care Organizations
- Predict the potential future benefits and challenges to sustainable health care organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.