soc721 | Graduate
Social, Political, & Ethical Aspects Of Higher Education
- Analyze the social aspects and stakeholders of campus, surrounding, regional, state or national, and global communities of higher education.
- Evaluate the impact of political aspects of campus, city, state or nation, and global communities of higher education.
- Integrate ethical and spiritual components of social and political contexts into the decision-making processes within higher education.
- Evaluate the application of social, political, and ethical concepts within higher education situations across a variety of cultures and constituencies.
- Correlate multiple social and cultural theories to explain social influences on, and social behavior in various higher education environments.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.