topic title goes here
Vida Diaria (Daily Life)
Describe your daily activities using –ar verbs.
- Indicate location with prepositions.
- Chapter 2: Apply basic Spanish grammar and vocabulary to daily activities.
Compile a list of daily activities in Spanish.
State time and days of the week in Spanish.
Vida Doméstica (Home Life)
- Chapter 3: Apply basic Spanish grammar and vocabulary principles to family discussions.
Describe your family in Spanish.
Describe your daily activities using –er and –ir verbs.
State possession or ownership using possessive adjectives.
Vida Doméstica (Home Life) II
- Chapter 4: Apply basic Spanish grammar and vocabulary principles to discussions of the home.
Describe the home in Spanish.
State the numbers above 100 in Spanish.
Make comparisons using comparatives.
Talk about daily activities using stem-changing verbs.
- Describe how you do things using adverbs.
Los Fines de Semana (The Weekend)
- Chapter 5: Apply basic Spanish grammar and vocabulary principles to weekend activities.
Describe your daily routine.
Describe your clothing.
Describe what you are doing at the moment using the present progressive, and state what you do and what you intend to do using reciprocal verbs and reflexive verbs.
State the months and dates.
Describe the weather, months, and seasons in Spanish.
Vida Universidad (University Life)
- Chapter 1: Apply basic Spanish grammar and vocabulary principles to university life scenarios.
State hellos and goodbyes.
Identify how to address people: using tú or usted.
Identify the forms and uses of the verbs ser and estar.
Identify the use of gender and number for articles, nouns, and adjectives.
State the numbers 0 to 100 in Spanish.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.