sped507 | Graduate
Enhancing Creativity In Gifted And Talented Learners
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Creativity in Gifted and Talented Learners
- Devise a plan for fostering creativity.
- Analyze the relationship among giftedness, talent, and creativity.
- Engage learners in the creative process.
Making Creativity Work
- Design a classroom that enhances and celebrates creativity.
- Determine instructional strategies to enhance creativity in gifted and talented learners.
- Personalize a list of creative thinking techniques for gifted and talented learners.
- Personalize a list of creativity exercises for gifted and talented learners.
- Devise a new way to measure creativity.
- Assess creativity.
Communication, Collaboration, and Family Involvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders involved with gifted and talented learners.
- Communicate effectively with families of gifted and talented learners.
- Recommend ways to enhance creativity at home.
Overview of Creativity
- Assemble a dream team of researchers of creativity.
- Categorize creativity.
- Illustrate the creative process.
- Determine a personal definition of creativity.
- Explain the definitions of terms related to creativity.
- All objectives apply.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.