spm250 | undergraduate
Sport Marketing: Build It, And They Will Participate
This undergraduate-level course is 9 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Postgame Interview
- Design a strategic sports marketing plan.
Pricing Concepts and Strategies
- Compare and contrast various pricing strategies.
- Select an appropriate pricing strategy for a sports product.
Distributing the Product
- Illustrate the functions of channel intermediaries.
- Discuss the contributions of a marketing orientation to the sports industry.
- Summarize the components of the Simplified Model of the Consumer-Supplier Relationship.
Strategic Marketing Factors
- Outline the components of a successful sports marketing plan.
- Compare and contrast internal and external contingencies.
Promoting the Product
- Assess the potential value and risks of marketing promotions.
- Clarify the steps to consider when designing an effective promotional plan.
- Summarize the stages of the sports sponsorship model.
Understanding the Fans
- Explain the purpose of market research.
- Identify the steps in the marketing research process.
Motivating the Fans
- Select appropriate consumer market segments.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.