strgm581 | Graduate
International Strategic Planning & Implementation
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Implementing the Global Strategy
- Create a risk management plan that includes contingency plans for identified risks.
- Explain key success factors for monitoring and evaluating performance deviation during international strategic implementation.
- Create an implementation plan that includes objectives, functional tactics, and action items.
- Evaluate an organization’s internal and external environments using an environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive situation facing the global firm.
- Determine how to create value and sustained competitive advantage through global strategy.
- Construct a strategic plan for an international organization.
Global Strategy: Mission, Vision, and Values
- Identify major components of the strategic management process.
- Compare domestic and international approaches to strategy formulation.
- Define organizational mission, vision, and values statements.
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning.
Global Strategic Options
- Compare strategic options.
- Profile risk and uncertainty for global strategies.
Global Strategic Choice and Evaluation
- Describe structural, leadership, and cultural considerations that must be incorporated into international strategic implementation.
- Choose appropriate strategies for the global organization.
- Develop supportive marketing and operational tactics for the global firm.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.