strsb581 | Graduate
Implementing Business Strategy
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategic Small Business Plan Creation
- Construct a small business plan.
- Evaluate franchising opportunities.
Mission, Vision, and Values
- Explain social responsibility.
- Identify components of environmental scanning.
- Develop mission, vision, and values statements.
Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Explain the role of risk and flexibility in competitive advantage.
- Identify factors for gaining and sustaining competitive advantage.
- Outline strategies that lead to competitive advantage.
- Evaluate internal and external environments.
- Apply strength, weakness, opportunity, and threats (SWOT) analysis to a business plan.
- Identify generic and grand strategies.
Development and Evaluation
- Compare small business and strategic plans.
- Identify measurement strategies for monitoring and controlling the success of a small business plan.
- Identify critical success factors in the development of small business plans.
Small Business Plan Implementation
- Describe the small business plan implementation process.
- Develop implementation schedules and budgets.
- Evaluate measurement and evaluation plans.
- Explain change management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.