strtm581 | Graduate
Strategic Planning & Implementation In A Tech. Environment
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate an organization's internal and external environments using an environmental scan.
- Describe the current state of business and technology management in an organization.
- Determine how to create value and sustained competitive advantage through strategy.
- Identify an organization’s future strategic objectives.
- Determine how to align business and technology objectives.
Compare and contrast strategic plan options.
Strategic Choice and Evaluation
- Describe how to meet business objectives with technology solutions.
- Describe technological, structural, leadership, and cultural considerations that must be incorporated into strategy.
- Explain key success factors for monitoring and evaluating performance deviation during strategy implementation.
- Choose an appropriate strategy for an organization.
Implementation, Risk Management, and Contingency Plans
- Create an implementation plan that includes objectives, functional tactics, and action items.
- Create a risk management plan (containing both business and IT risks) that includes contingency plans for identified risks.
- Identify methods to measure success.
- Construct a strategic plan for an organization.
Mission, Vision, and Values
- Identify major components of a strategic management process.
- Define organizational mission, vision, and values statements.
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.