tch510 | Graduate
Secondary Teaching Methods
This graduate-level course is 4 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Secondary Education: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Analyze shifting demographics.
- Identify trends, challenges, and issues.
- Illustrate the connection between globalization and education.
Learning in a 21st Century Global Society
- Explain the role of communication in global society.
- Identify ways to increase collaboration.
- Explain the value of creativity in a global society.
- List strategies to develop creativity and critical thinking.
- Analyze curriculum choices for the 21st century.
- Create a plan for effective student-centered instruction.
- Compare management strategies.
- Identify strategies for building cultural competency.
- Integrate technology to enhance learning.
Professional Roles and Responsibilities
- Summarize legal guidelines.
- Describe the characteristics of intelligent behavior.
- Determine best practices for creating a positive learning environment.
Purposes, Principles, and Assessment
- Explain the language of assessment.
- Analyze the assessment process.
- Critique the reporting of student achievement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.