tech509 | Graduate
Using Web Tools In The Classroom
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Tools for Collaboration and Sharing
- Recommend web tools to support collaboration and sharing.
- Create collaborative instructional activities that incorporate web tools.
- Describe the evolution of the Internet as a tool for collaboration and information sharing.
Tools to Enhance Instruction and Classroom Management
- Recommend web tools to enhance instruction.
- Evaluate web tools that can support classroom management plans.
- Design instruction that incorporates web tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.