tech510 | Graduate
Using Apps In The Classroom
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Apps for Learning
- Create a lesson plan that utilizes apps for learning.
- Identify the benefits of using apps for learning.
- Recommend apps to supplement classroom instruction.
Creation of Original Apps
- Explore tools to support teachers and students in creating original apps.
- Develop instructional activities that encourage student creation of apps.
- Create an original app to supplement instruction.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.