tech521 | Graduate
Presentation Technology For Educators
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Presentation Planning and Multimedia Presentation Tools
- Develop instructional activities that support students in creation of their own presentations.
- Describe the qualities of an effective presentation.
- Research ethical considerations, such as copyright and fair use issues, regarding educational presentations and media use.
- Establish general guidelines for using multimedia in presentations.
- Analyze current software and online multimedia tools that can be used by both students and educators to enhance classroom presentations.
- Incorporate one or more multimedia pieces into a presentation.
Traditional Software Applications
- Examine traditional software applications.
- Describe the components of an effective instructional presentation.
- Construct a presentation using a traditional software application.
Online Presentation Applications
- Compare the characteristics and purposes of various online presentation applications.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of using online presentation applications compared to traditional software applications.
- Describe ways that online presentation tools can be used to create a more interactive and collaborative environment in the classroom.
- Create a presentation using one or more online presentation tools.
- Compose effective presentation speaker notes.
Presentation Assessment Strategies
- Identify ways to address potential assessment challenges when incorporating multimedia presentations in the classroom.
- Identify effective techniques to assess student learning before, during, and after multimedia presentations.
- Discuss effective ways to use presentation tools as forms of assessment in the classroom.
- Create an assessment tool to evaluate studentsâ learning following a multimedia presentation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.