tmgt590 | Graduate
Applications Of Technology Management
topic title goes here
Consultative Research and Applications
- Examine data collection and analysis tools.
- Design process-consulting research.
- Conduct process-consulting research.
Analysis and Findings
- Sort and compile data.
- Derive findings.
- Develop a strategy and present findings.
Findings, Conclusions, Recommendations, and Limitations
- Develop and evaluate findings, conclusions, recommendations, and limitations.
- Evaluate implementation tools and resources.
- Review project status.
Process Consultation Project Presentation
- Integrate process consultation skills, client expectations, and project and program outcomes.
- Critique the effectiveness of project consultation recommendations.
Process Consultation Models and Research Techniques
- Review organizational research types.
- Compare and contrast consultation models.
- Evaluate the skills and competencies of a process consultant.
Problem Identification and Client Strategies
- Analyze strategies to build client relationships.
- Compare and contrast problem identification tools and methods.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.