vct236 | undergraduate
Introduction To Image Editing And Formatting
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine drawing, painting, and text manipulation tools and techniques.
- Apply effective design principles in image composition.
- Discuss the use of camera raw.
Advanced Editing and Effects
- Describe non-destructive editing techniques.
- Examine the use of effects.
- Explain masks and channels.
Image Preparation and Presentation
- Examine techniques to prepare images for print.
- Identify best practices for creating Web graphics.
- Create an image portfolio.
Introduction to Image Editing
- Identify various image editing software applications.
- Compare and contrast image file formats.
- Perform basic editing tasks on an image.
Photo Editing Fundamentals
- Demonstrate the use of layers and selection tools.
- Apply photo retouching tools and techniques.
- Discuss color adjustment methods.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.