vct241 | undergraduate
Electronic Publishing Fundamentals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Using Graphics and Tables
- Convert text into a table.
- Integrate graphics into a design layout.
Using Color and Effects in a Document
- Apply color to a design document.
- Integrate design effects in an object.
Working With Digital Documents
- Utilize PDF standards for ePublishing.
- Assemble digital documents with interactive design content.
Design Skills and Document Building
- Identify the tools used when designing an electronic document.
- Create a custom document using master pages.
Formatting Electronic Text
- Utilize formatting tools in a digital document.
- Apply paragraph styles to formatted text.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.