vct251 | undergraduate
Graphic Design And Illustration Fundamentals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Start-up Using AdobeÂ® IllustratorÂ®
- Discuss the core elements of design.
- Examine the AdobeÂ® IllustratorÂ® interface.
- Create a graphic icon using AdobeÂ® IllustratorÂ®.
Color and Drawing Tools
- Discuss the use of color in IllustratorÂ®.
- Identify drawing tools in IllustratorÂ®.
- Create a design using IllustratorÂ®.
Applying Patterns, Layers, and Formatting Text
- Discuss the use of patterns.
- Identify the typography tools in IllustratorÂ®.
- Discuss the use of layers.
- Create a design using patterns, text, and layers.
Symbols and Effects
- Discuss working with symbols.
- Identify the Appearance panel and Effects tools.
- Create a logo using IllustratorÂ®.
Advanced Techniques and Features
- Discuss exporting and saving options in IllustratorÂ®.
- Identify advanced techniques and features in IllustratorÂ®.
- Create a poster design project using IllustratorÂ®.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.