vct310 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Graphics and Media Integration
- Explain the effective use of graphics and media in website design.
- Critique the use of graphics and media in a website.
- Analyze the design aspects of a website.
- Identify critical elements of website design.
Usability of a Website
- Critique usability of a website.
- Identify attributes of usability.
Plan a Website
- Identify steps for developing a website.
- Plan a website.
- Identify elements of style in a website.
- Critique the style (in contrast to the design) of a website.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.