vct315 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to 3D Design
- Examine the AutodeskÂ® 3ds MaxÂ® 2016 interface.
- Analyze the meaning and context of 3D design.
3D Design Elements and Principles
- Identify 3D design elements.
- Identify 3D design principles.
- Model a 3D chest of drawers.
Materials and Lighting
- Identify the 3D design aspects of different materials.
- Compare the different lighting techniques.
- Model an interior that uses lighting to evoke moods.
- Identify the elements of animation
- Create an animation.
- Examine the different aspects of rendering.
- Produce a 3ds MaxÂ® rendering.
- Elaborate on opportunities to maintain current knowledge of 3D methodologies and trends.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.