vct330 | undergraduate
Image Editing With Photoshop®
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Outputting for Web, Print, and Mobile
- Examine methods for saving to the web.
- Create a web gallery.
- Examine the print dialog.
Working With Video
- Create manipulated video.
- Examine video editing tools.
Photoshop® CS6 Fundamentals
- Identify the elements of the Photoshop® workspace.
- Create a contact sheet.
- Identify uses of Adobe® Bridge.
Editing Images and Camera Raw
- Examine editing tools.
- Identify raw file capability.
- Create enhanced images.
Working With Selections and Layers
- Create selections and layers using appropriate tools.
- Identify the purpose of adjustments.
- Identify Photoshop® CS6 selection and layer functionality.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.