vct335 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to 3D Printing
- Compare 3D service printing service bureaus and other alternatives.
- Identify the basic principles of 3D printing.
3D Printing Using Photoshop
- Create and prepare to print a Photoshop 3D object.
- Identify Photoshop CC 3D functionality.
Using Autodesk Inventor
- Identify Autodesk Inventor functionality.
- Create and prepare to print an Autodesk Inventor 3D object.
Using Autodesk 123D
- Identify Autodesk 123D functionality.
- Create and prepare to print an Autodesk 123D 3D object.
Working With Cameras
- Identify Autodesk 123D Catch functionality.
- Create a 3D scan using a camera.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.