vct340 | undergraduate
Web Design With Dreamweaver®
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Working With Rich Media
- Compare images and rich media.
- Create a web page that incorporates rich media.
- Identify Property Inspector capability.
Working With Layouts, Text, and Links
- Design a layout for a multipage website with links.
- Identify the various link types and uses.
- Identify Dreamweaver® CS6 page layout and text formatting functionality.
Dreamweaver® CS6 Fundamentals
- Create a first web page.
- Identify the elements of the Dreamweaver® workspace.
- Identify requirements for defining a website.
Outputting for Web and Mobile
- Create a website.
- Examine methods and tools for launching a website.
- Examine mobile phone development requirements and tools.
Working With Templates, HTML, and CSS
- Create code for a website.
- Identify methods for creating and applying templates.
- Examine HTML and CSS syntax.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.