vct360 | undergraduate
Electronic Publishing With Indesign
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Adding Interactive Features
- Merge data files within InDesign®.
- Add interactive features.
- Use tables within a layout.
Saving for Output
- Finalize a printer-ready file.
- Finalize an interactive document for the web.
- Save for output.
Developing a Layout
- Plan for effective design.
- Create a document.
- Save for printing.
Adding Images and Graphics
- Apply principles of design.
- Place, alter, and display images and graphics.
- Create vector graphics.
- Apply colors and gradients.
Placing, Formatting, and Editing Text
- Select, position text, and manage text flow.
- Import, edit, format, and use special characters in text.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.