vct390 | undergraduate
Video Communications With Premiere Pro
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
AdobeÂ® PremiereÂ® Pro CCâ ¢ Fundamentals
- Examine the PremiereÂ® Pro interface.
- Identify the elements of a PremiereÂ® Pro project.
- Create a first PremiereÂ® Pro project.
Editing and Transitions
- Identify editing tools and techniques.
- Examine transition and slideshow methodologies.
- Organize and edit a PremiereÂ® Pro project.
Working with Graphics and Effects
- Identify methods for creating visual effects.
- Compare video compositing methods.
- Identify image formatting techniques.
- Create titles, credits, and effects in a PremiereÂ® Pro project.
Working with Audio
- Examine methods for adding audio.
- Identify methods for editing audio files.
- Construct an audio-enhanced video.
- Examine the different output formats.
- Compare methods for deploying to mobile and desktop environments.
- Publish a PremiereÂ® Pro video.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.