web407 | undergraduate
Advanced Web Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Advanced Multiplatform Web Applications
- Create a small web application.
- Use responsive design techniques.
HTML5: Semantics and Syntax
- Describe new semantics relevant to Hypertext Markup Language 5 (HTML5) and advanced web development.
- Understand syntax for HTML5 documents.
- Create a HTML5 document and identify its document structure.
HTML5: Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Explain the power of web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Describe media APIs.
- Explain other related APIs.
- Add a media API with controls to an existing project.
- Script your Hyper Text Markup Language 5 (HTML5) media Application Programming Interface (API) with custom behaviors and features.
HTML5 Databases, AppCaching, and Local Storage
- Understand how the modern web browser incorporates local storage.
- Define aspects of local databases and how they can be used in enterprise development.
- Use packaging protocols for multi-platform design.
- Apply a storage routine to your growing Hyper Text Markup Language 5 (HTML5) page.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.