web431 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Identify opportunities to maintain current knowledge of web development.
- Describe XML’s role in Web 2.0.
- Create an XML RSS feed.
- Create an XSLT template.
- Create an XML document compliant with a given schema.
- Create a well-formed XML document.
- Describe the interaction between CSS, XHTML, XSLT, and XML.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Apply Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to an existing XML document.
- Design Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Create a data-driven XML website.
- Identify XML publishing issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.