web436 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B)
- Examine the features of the online retail and service e-commerce sectors.
- Examine collaborative and mobile commerce.
- Compare Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce.
Online Content and Media
- Investigate the major trends in the consumption of media and online content.
- Examine the online publishing and entertainment industries.
- Compare the different social networks and online communities
- Examine portals and auctions.
Social Issues and Moving Ahead
- Examine ethical, social, and political issues.
- Identify professional development opportunities in m-commerce.
- Develop a mockup for an m-commerce app.
- Compare e-commerce and e-business.
- Examine Web 2.0 applications.
- Create an e-commerce website.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.