web437 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Understand threats to e-commerce.
- Understand the tools and methods for website security.
- Develop ways to prevent data breach.
- Understand the differences between traditional online marketing and social mobile marketing.
- Develop the concepts of the social marketing process.
- Identify components of an e-commerce Business Model.
- Understand key business concepts and strategies applicable to e-commerce.
Technology Needed to Design E-Commerce Solutions
- Understand what is needed to build an e-commerce presence.
- Assess website software and hardware needs.
- Identify approach for mobile sites.
The Internet, Web, and Analytics
- Understand how the Internet supports e-commerce.
- Understand the Web and e-commerce.
- Develop ways to use the Internet and the Web.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.