xacc291c | undergraduate
Principles Of Accounting II
This undergraduate-level course is 9 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Equity and Investments
- Prepare journal entries associated with the issuance of preferred and common stocks and the declaration and payment of dividends.
- Calculate stocks, dividends, and stock splits.
- Record treasury stock transactions.
Financial Statement Analysis
- Apply ratio, vertical, and horizontal analyses to financial statements.
- Examine the effects of unethical behavior and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on financial statements.
- Identify situations that might lead to unethical accounting practices.
- Identify the entries associated with acquisition, disposal, and sales of plant assets.
- Distinguish between revenue and capital expenditures, and the entries associated with each.
- Calculate depreciation and amortization expense using various methods.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.