xmgt216 | undergraduate
Organizational Ethics And Social Responsibility
topic title goes here
- Explain ways in which external social pressures have influenced business ethics.
- Summarize how personal values influence ethical decision-making.
- Describe the relationship among virtue, values, and moral concepts in an individual and business context.
Ethics in Business and Management
- Describe moral and ethical issues faced by managers.
- Explain the relationship between social issues and ethically responsible management practices.
Managing for Ethical Conduct
- Explain management practices for creating and managing an ethical environment within an organization.
- Apply ethical principles to managerial issues.
Ethics in Business and the Organization
- Describe current moral and ethical issues faced by organizations.
- Apply ethical principles to organizational issues.
Ethical Culture and Leadership
- Describe ways to improve the ethical culture within an organization.
- Explain the relationship among ethics, morality, and social issues within the legal environment.
- Examine the effects of leader’s morals on an organization’s ethical culture.
Business Ethics Across Cultures
- Compare ethical perspectives across cultures.
- Determine the risks and consequences associated with global business.
- Describe ethical issues that arise as a result of globalization.
Business Ethics Reflection
- Explain ways individuals, managers, and organizations can improve business ethics.
- Apply ethical principles to ethical dilemmas in business.
Ethics and the Individual
- Explain how individuals respond to moral issues in business.
- Recommend solutions to individual moral dilemmas using ethical principles.
Fundamentals of Business Ethics
- Describe business ethics.
- Compare major ethical theories.
- Describe social responsibility.
- Identify moral issues within today’s business environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.