Scrum Master Fundamentals course information and purchase details
Scrum Master Fundamentals
Help build your proficiency in Scrum by learning about the basics of this Agile Method. This course covers understanding and applying the Scrum framework, developing the Scrum team – including Product Owners and Engineers, and managing products in fast-moving companies.
This course helps prepare you to test for Professional Scrum Master I, (PSMI) certification
- 1This track is not endorsed by Scrum.org
Skills you'll learn:
Successfully use the established Scrum core values to make desirable team decisions.
Effectively navigate primary Scrum events by applying the correct Agile principles, strategies and practices.
Productively serve and collaborate with Product Owners and developers.
Ensure the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog help the Scrum Team create high-value increments.
Empirical Scrum pillars and values
Scrum Team roles
Scrum events and artifacts
Account creation and payment details
Self-paced, 100% online
4 Job-ready skills
No books or materials needed
Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
Access to course for 1 year
Certificate of Completion
This noncredit course:
- Welcome to Scrum Master Fundamentals
- Getting Started
Module 1: The Empirical Approach to a VUCA World
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 1: The Scrum Framework
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 1: Foundational Scrum Resources
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 1: Empirical Scrum Pillars
- Module 1: Scrum Values
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #3
- Module 1: Summative Assessment
Module 2: Team Accountability
- Module 2: Introduction
- Module 2: The Cross-Functional Scrum Team
- Module 2: The Scrum Master Role
- Module 2: Comprehension Check
- Module 2: Meet Team Apex
- Module 2: Summative Assessment
Module 3: Increasing Your Organizational Serendipity Density
- Module 3: Introduction
- Module 3: Scrum Events Overview
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 3: Sprint Planning
- Module 3: Daily Scrum
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 3: The Sprint
- Module 3: Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #3
- Module 3: Summative Assessment
Module 4: Continuous Innovation with Reliable Results
- Module 4: Introduction
- Module 4: Scrum Artifacts Overview
- Module 4: Exploring the Product Backlog
- Module 4: Exploring the Sprint Backlog
- Module 4: Exploring the Increment
- Module 4: Comprehension Check
- Module 4: Summative Assessment
- Course Conclusion
Tools and worksheets you can use right away:
Daily Scrum Facilitation Guide
A PDF job aid to help ensure an effective Daily Scrum.
Sprint Retrospectives Guide
A PDF job aid to help ensure an effective Retrospective.
Sprint Goal Template
A fillable and downloadable template that guides you through writing a Sprint Goal.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion on your résumé and LinkedIn®: Corporation when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.