Enhance your career with jobs skills needed to successfully launch Inbound Marketing campaigns using content marketing, SEO, social media and more! This course teaches you how to create buyer journeys and buyer personas - and other key tactics needed to launch successful lead generation campaigns.
Skills you'll learn:
Attract more potential customers and push them further through the marketing funnel using content marketing
Launch lead generation tactics, including social media, content marketing, and email marketing
Increase marketing program efficiency with marketing automation
Attract, engage, and convert customers – and turn them into referral sources
Reasons to buy for business:
- Employees can get registered and start learning today
- Track employee progress
- Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
Help prepare for industry certification exams
This course can be purchased individually or as part of the Digital Marketing or Web and Search Engine Marketing tracks that can help you prepare for industry certification exams.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started
- Course Welcome
- Module 1: Lead Generation
- Introduction to Lead Generation Practices
- Defining Social Media and Influencer Marketing, the Buyer Journey and Buyer Personas, and Mastering Content Marketing Through Email Strategies
- Lead Generation Key Terms
- Lead Generation Skills Assessment
- Module 2: Content Marketing
- Introduction to Content Marketing Practices
- Infographics to Support Messaging, Sales Enablement, Content Framework, and the Best Options for Brand Storytelling Campaigns
- Content Marketing Key Terms
- Content Marketing Skills Assessment
- Module 3: Marketing Automation
- Introduction to Marketing Automation Practices
- Marketing Automation: Getting Started, Choosing the Best Platform, and the Most Useful Paths to Personalization
- Marketing Automation Key Terms
- Marketing Automation Skills Assessment
- Module 4: Inbound Marketing Methodology
- Introduction to Marketing Methodology Practices
- Inbound Marketing: Components, Buyer/APR Persona Development, and Differences from Outbound and Content Marketing
- Marketing Methodology Key Terms
- Marketing Methodology Skills Assessment
- Course Conclusion
- Course Wrap Up
Tools and resources you can access after purchasing:
Marketing Support and Resources
This PDF contains links to resources curated by marketing professionals to help support your growing knowledge and skill sets in this course.
Feature Checklist for Marketing Automation Software
This downloadable PDF includes a list of features along with questions that each feature addresses so you can choose the best automation software for your unique case.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion and Professional Development Badge by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn®¹ , when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher.
¹ LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Inbound Marketing course right for me?
Our Inbound Marketing professional development course may be right for you if you are interested in learning about lead generation tactics. Inbound Marketing could also help you grow your career in the digital marketing field.
Why should I purchase this Inbound Marketing course?
Purchasing our Inbound Marketing course is a great first step in growing your content marketing skills. You should purchase this course if you're interested in learning more about how to attract, engage and convert potential customers.
Do I need to apply for this course?
Everyone is welcome to take the Inbound Marketing professional development course. No application is necessary.
Does the Inbound Marketing course have any prerequisites?
All skill levels are welcome to take our Inbound Marketing non-credit course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
What is it like to participate in the Inbound Marketing course?
Our Inbound Marketing course has four modules comprised of subjects like “lead generation” and “content marketing.” Each module has a knowledge check and brief assessment to validate your skills. You can expect the course to take about 30 hours, and all courses are 100% online and self-paced.
How much does the Inbound Marketing course cost?
$149.99 with a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
What is the difference between a course and a track?
A course covers one subject and an average of 4 job-ready skills. Select courses help prepare you to test for one industry certification exam.
A track is a collection of our courses at a discounted price. All tracks help prepare you to test for at least one industry certification exam.