An information systems degree sets you apart and helps prepare you for the future.
You’re well-versed in technology, business-minded and are interested in how systems work, so an information systems degree may be the right choice for you. You’ll have the opportunity to take one course at a time at an accredited university, learning the material thoroughly and at a flexible pace in our campus and online information system degree programs.
Our distinguished information systems degree programs have the following benefits:
- Programs are taught by faculty members who have an average of 23.7 years of professional experience in their field.
- You’ll learn from industry professionals who oversee the curricula in each program ensuring applicable topics are taught and real-world examples are applied.
- Instructors have an average of 11 years experience teaching at University of Phoenix.
- Customize your on-campus and online information systems degrees.
- Qualifying undergraduates can take their first three weeks of class risk-free, so they can feel confident in their decision.
If you can envision yourself making important long-term business decisions regarding technology or designing computer-based information systems, a campus or online information systems degree allowing you to study one subject at a time may be right for you.
We offer programs of varying levels:
You’ll learn how to apply fundamental IT concepts to support and improve the internal systems in your organization’s IT department. This on-campus and online program aligns with industry standards from companies, like Oracle, Microsoft, and EC-Council depending on how you customize your program. You’ll also gain insight on implementing effective information systems through systems analysis and design – as well as learning about:
- Implementation, integration and maintenance for IT applications
- Networking technologies
- Project management standards
- Website development
- Design and development of computer programs
Students who graduate with a Master in Information Systems often pursue careers as information systems, data processing or technical services managers. You’ll gain a strong level of knowledge on how to bridge the gap between technology and business management within your organization and community; as well as how to develop and manage information systems within an organization. This program covers a wide array of advanced information technology concepts including:
- Development of key roles, resources, operation metrics and risk responses needed to implement and maintain information systems
- Addressing regulations, compliance and security issues within your organization
- How to generation a vision, direction and strategic purpose for the creation of an information systems project
You can earn this information systems degree online or on campus. Students graduating from this program often pursue careers as a computer and information systems manager or programmer. The curriculum combines advanced courses in programming and database management with a survey of key business topics. You’ll learn:
- How to influence the way companies think about information systems based on the business concepts
- How to debug
- Other business areas that rely on Information Systems Management for functionality such as accounting, marketing and human resources
The College of Information Systems and Technology is a driving force behind our successful information systems degree programs. Instructors incorporate their relevant experience into the classroom and incorporate real-world examples into their lesson plans. You’ll become part of our family of nearly 1 million University of Phoenix alumni upon graduation.
Fill out the information form to begin your journey for getting your information systems degree online or on campus. We’ll put you in touch with an enrollment representative to answer any questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
Start enhancing your career and enroll in classes for your degree.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings and completion rates of students who attended this program, visit www.phoenix.edu/programs/gainful-employment.html.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.