Save up to $4,000 on your master’s degree.
As one of our valued alumni, you'll enjoy no resource fees and lower tuition for the life of your degree program.
Standard resource fees
Your resource fees
$0(saving you $2,340)
Standard cost per credit
Your cost per credit
Your dedicated alumni team is ready to help you get back into class. So go after your goals this fall — for less.
Call 866-992-8146 to get started.
You have two opportunities to take advantage of this offer — either register by September 4 to start September 10, or by October 16 to start October 22.
Terms and Conditions
As a bachelor’s degree alumni of University of Phoenix (UOPX) pursuing a new master’s degree, who attends their first class between May 14, 2019 and October 31, 2019, you are eligible to receive a special Alumni Bachelors to Masters Pricing Offer.
Who is eligible:
- UOPX bachelors alumni students enrolling and starting in a new Master’s program, except Master of Arts in Education (MAED) and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) which are excluded.
- UOPX bachelors alumni students who started their first UOPX master’s program, have been out of attendance for over 365 days, and are re-enrolling and starting an eligible UOPX master’s program.
- UOPX bachelors alumni students who are starting in a new eligible UOPX master’s program and are already scheduled for their first class start during the offer period.
How this offer works:
All students eligible for this offer that are in good financial standing with UOPX will receive a lower the tuition rate for their eligible master’s program of $650 a credit hour, and will also have resource fees waived for the duration of their master’s program. No action is required by you to receive this offer; UOPX will identify and keep records of all students this Alumni Bachelors to Masters Pricing Offer is applied to.
If you don’t meet the above eligibility criteria, then we would still love to see you return to the University of Phoenix to earn a degree, but you are not eligible for this offer.
Please note the following regarding the Alumni Bachelors to Masters Pricing Offer:
- This is a non-cash award and under no circumstance will the offer benefits exceed the invoice amount.
- Alumni Bachelors to Masters Pricing Offer is valid for one master’s degree program only, which is the eligible master’s degree program the student starts in between May 14, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
- You remain responsible for repayment of all Federal Student Aid borrowed for your program or any other program you have enrolled in and/or attended, and are subject to the repayment terms and conditions set forth in your borrowing agreement.
- The Alumni Bachelor to Masters Pricing Offer is not applicable and will not be issued to:
- Students pursuing non-degree offerings (e.g. single courses, certificates) that do NOT roll up to a master’s degree program (single courses and certificates that DO roll up to a master’s degree program are eligible).
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Cover costs for credits earned outside of UOPX.
- Students who are Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.
- Students who start their first class prior to May 14, 2019 and after October 31, 2019.
- The Alumni Bachelors to Masters Pricing Offer will automatically terminate if:
- The student fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth above.
- The student transfers to another UOPX undergraduate, doctoral degree or MAED or MSN master’s program.
- The student becomes Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.