Terms and Conditions
Any student who signed a University of Phoenix enrollment agreement between October 1st, 2020, and June 30th, 2021, but did not post attendance for classes and are pursuing an associate, bachelor, master or doctoral degree program with the University of Phoenix. Students attending their first class between November 1st, 2021, and January 31st, 2021, may be eligible to participate in this University of Phoenix Resource Fee Waiver Offer.
Here’s how the program works (eligibility):
If you are a student who (i) signed an Enrollment Agreement between October 1st, 2020, and June 30th, 2021, but did not post attendance for classes and; (ii) are pursuing an associate, bachelor, master or doctoral degree program; (iii) who attends their first class at the University of Phoenix between November 1st, 2021 and January 31st, 2021, you are eligible to receive this Resource Fee Waiver offer and the University of Phoenix will waive the Resource Fee for your first four courses. No action is required by you, as students who meet the eligibility requirements will receive this offer.
Please note the following regarding the Tuition Reduction Offer:
- This is a non-cash award and under no circumstance will the Resource Fee Waiver Offer benefits exceed the invoice amount.
- The Resource Fee Waiver Offer is a one-time offer.
- Student must remain in their degree program and successfully complete each course as defined in the academic catalog to continue receiving the Resource Fee Waiver for their first four courses.
- The student must have no unapproved attendance gap > 35 days to continue receiving the benefit.
- The Resource Fee Waiver Offer cannot be combined with any other University scholarship, promotion, memorandum of understanding or Tuition Offer. A “Tuition Offer” is any tuition benefit provided to the student as a result of a corporate employer partnership, international student discount, or other promotional offer.
- You remain responsible for repayment of all Federal Student Aid borrowed for your program or any other program you have enrolled in and/or attended and are subject to the repayment terms and conditions set forth in your borrowing agreement.
- The Tuition Reduction Offer is not applicable and will not be issued to:
- UOPX Employees, Faculty, Spouses, and dependents
- UOPX Current Students and Alumni
- Students enrolling in a single courses or stand-alone certificates
- Students applying to Competency Based Education Programs
- Students receiving TAP-CAP B2B discounts
- Students receiving any other B2B or employer discounts
- Students receiving Military Tuition rate
- Students receiving UOPX Scholarships
- Any student who has signed the enrollment agreement and attended a class
- Students who qualify for Near Grad Student Benefits
- Students on any other discounts, offers or promotions not included above
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements
- Cover costs for credits earned outside of the University of Phoenix
- Students who are Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog
- The benefit will automatically terminate if:
- The student fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth above
- The student is Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog