Achieving the things you’ve dreamed of just got a little easier. Start your degree in January, complete two consecutive courses and you’ll pay nothing on your third.
And, as always, you’ll enjoy locked-in tuition from start to finish of your program.
Register by Jan. 10
to start by Jan. 15
Register by Jan. 4
to start by Jan. 8
For MBA and MHA programs, you have another chance to start on Jan. 22. Just register by Jan. 18.
MAEd and MSN programs will save $1,815 based on the lower cost per credit for those programs.
Terms and Conditions
As a new University of Phoenix student pursuing an associate, bachelor, master or doctoral degree, who attends their first class during the month of January, 2019, you are eligible to participate in the limited time University of Phoenix Tuition Reduction Offer.
Here’s how the program works (eligibility):
If you are a new student or a student who has been out of attendance for over 365 days and are pursuing a degreed program with the University of Phoenix, attend class between January 1 and 31 2019 (whether you are an Alumni, Community College Transfer, or Military Student), consecutively enroll in 3 courses (in other words, no breaks in attendance for your first three classes, though breaks in attendance due to a University change may be allowed), and receive passing grades in the first 2 courses; you are eligible for this Tuition Reduction Offer and the University will cover your tuition costs and resource fee at the beginning of the 3rd course you consecutively attend. No action is required by you, the new student to receive offer. Also, the University will identify and keep records of all students who this offer is applied to.
If you don’t meet the above criteria, then we would still love to see you return to the University to earn a degree, but you aren’t eligible for this promotion.
Please note the following regarding the Tuition Reduction Offer:
- This is a non-cash award and under no circumstance will the Tuition Reduction Offer benefits exceed the invoice amount.
- The Tuition Reduction Offer is valid for one degree program only, which is the degree program the student attends in January of 2019.
- The Tuition Reduction Offer cannot be combined with any other University scholarship, promotion, memorandum of understanding or Tuition Offer. A “Tuition Offer” is any tuition benefit provided to the student as a result of a corporate employer partnership, international student discount, or other promotional offer.
- Students receiving a corporate tuition benefit as a result of an employer partnership would be eligible to receive both the new January Tuition Reduction offer and retain their employer partnership benefit. In other words, if you meet the conditions for this offer, and the employer partnership agreement, you can receive both of these benefits.
- Students receiving a Platinum employer partnership benefit would continue to be excluded from the January Tuition Reduction offer as their employer benefit would be a better option.
- You remain responsible for repayment of all Federal Student Aid borrowed for your program or any other program you have enrolled in and/or attended, and are subject to the repayment terms and conditions set forth in your borrowing agreement.
- The Tuition Reduction Offer is not applicable and will not be issued to:
- Students pursuing stand-alone courses
- Students enrolling in stand-alone certificates
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Cover costs for credits earned outside of the University.
- Students who are Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.
- Courses that start before January 1st, 2019 and after January 31, 2019.
- The benefit will automatically terminate if:
- The student fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth above.
- The student transfers to another University degree program.
- The student is Academically Disqualified, Disqualified for Admission, Scholastically Disqualified, Scholastically Suspended or Expelled as outlined in the University Catalog.