We want to help you achieve your career goals
You’re looking to take the next step in your education — partner with University of Phoenix to earn your degree. As a UOPX student, you’ll reap many benefits when earning your degree online or on campus.
- You’ll take just one course at a time, allowing you to fully engulf yourself in the material before moving onto new subject matter — regardless of the college or school in which you earn your degree.
- We know one size doesn’t fit all, which is why you’ll have the option to customize your degree by taking electives and adding certificates to fulfill your needs and interests.
- You have outside obligations — you may work or take care of your family — which is why we offer flexible learning for both campus and online classes, and our mobile app lets you access your classroom and materials from your smartphone.
- The first three weeks of class are risk-free for qualifying students, so you can sample your college program and weigh your options without financial obligation.
Here at University of Phoenix, we’re committed to providing you with a quality education.
- The curricula is designed with input from professionals in the field of your chosen industry.
- UOPX instructors average more than 21 years of professional experience, and bring real world examples of problems and solutions to life in the classroom.
- You’ll benefit from small college class sizes, most programs average around 13 students per class, so your instructors can give you the help and attention that you deserve.
University of Phoenix is here to help you with your educational needs.
- You’ll have access to tutoring and workshops through our UOPX online program, Live Labs, and math and statistics students have access to live one-on-one tutoring. You’ll be able to participate in facilitator-led workshops to expand your skills and best practices for success.
- Financing can be tricky, which is why we developed tools to keep you on track. Keep your wallet happy by using our Tuition and Fees Calculator to estimate costs incurred, and iGrad, a program developed to teach you responsible financial planning and help you with tax deductions.
- You’ll have close to 1 million UOPX alumni, many of whom are registered with our alumni network. Phoenix Career Services will also assist you with your job hunt, including résumé and cover letter guidance.
Take the next step, let University of Phoenix connect you with your educational goals.