Enhance your career with job skills that help businesses exceed their goals using Google® Ads. Discover how to take business objectives and turn those into successful marketing campaigns using Google Display, Google Search and more!
This course helps prepare you to test for Google Search, Google Display and Google Ads Measurement Certification.¹
¹ This course is not endorsed by Google, LLC Google is a registered trademark of Google, LLC.
Skills you'll learn:
Turn business objectives into successful Google Ads marketing campaigns
Choose the appropriate Google Ads campaign based on overall objectives
Leverage Google Display and Google Search to help reach business goals
Launch, measure, and optimize Google Ads marketing campaigns
Advertising campaign strategies
Google Search, Google Display, and Google Ads Measurement
Optimizing advertising campaigns
Reasons to buy for business:
- Employees can get registered and start learning today
- Track employee progress
- Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
- Helps prep for 3 certification exams
Help prepare for THREE industry certification exams
Successfully completing this course can help prepare you for the Google Search, Google Display and Google Ads Measurement certification exams.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started
- Course Welcome
- Module 1: Build and Optimize Google Search campaigns.
- Introduction to Building and Optimization Practices
- Creating Useful Dialog, Building a Brand, and Using the Aces Extension
- Creating Successful Campaigns While Avoiding Common Pitfalls
- Building and Optimization Knowledge Check
- Building and Optimization Key Terms
- Building and Optimization Skills Assessment
- Module 2: Create a Google Ads Display Campaigns
- Introduction to Display Campaign Creation Practices
- In-Marketing Audiences and Google Display Network
- Mastering Google Display Network, Targeting Display Advertising, Ad Auctions, and Campaign Types/Strategies
- Display Campaign Creation Knowledge Check
- Display Campaign Creation Key Terms
- Display Campaign Creation Skills Assessment
- Module 3: Google Ads Measurement Solutions to Optimize Digital ad Performance
- Introduction to Measurement Solutions & Performance Optimization Practices
- Predicting Intent with Data Insights and Precision Targeting for ROI
- Increasing Awareness, Website Targeting, Forecast Tool, Free Budgeting Spreadsheet, and Analyzing Leads & Performance
- Measurement Solutions & Performance Optimization Knowledge Check
- Measurement Solutions & Performance Optimization Key Terms
- Measurement Solutions & Performance Optimization Skills Assessment
- Module 4: Strategy Recommendations
- Introduction to Strategy Recommendation Practices
- Audience-Based Campaign Restructuring and Customer Experience Strategies
- Driving Traffic, Targeting Display Ads, and Improving Online Sales: Choosing the Right Campaign at the Right Time
- Strategy Recommendation Knowledge Check
- Strategy Recommendation Key Terms
- Strategy Recommendation Skills Assessment
- Course Conclusion
- Course Wrap Up
Tools and resources you can access after purchasing:
This learning platform from Google provides training content for professionals who use Google’s marketing tools. Set up a free account to access the content linked in this course.
Google Ads Resources
This PDF contains links to resources curated by marketing professionals to help support your growing knowledge and skill sets in this course.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion and Professional Development Badge by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn®² , when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher.
² LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Google Ads professional development course right for me?
This Google Ads course could be right for you if you if you have an interest in learning about how you can use and create Google Ads. Google Ads could also help you grow your career in the digital marketing field.
Why should I purchase the Google Ads course?
Purchasing our professional development Google Ads course is a great first step in growing your experience and knowledge on efficient Google Ad usage. You should purchase this course if you're interested in learning more about how to use Google Ads as a digital marketing strategy.
Do I need to apply to take this course?
Everyone is welcome to take our Google Ads course. No application is necessary.
Does the Google Ads course have prerequisites?
All levels and skillsets are welcome to take the Google Ads non-credit course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Can this Google Ads course help me prepare for any certification exams?
This course helps prepare you to test for Google Ads IQ Certification. This course is not endorsed by Google, LLC. Google is a registered trademark of Google, LLC.
What is it like to take the Google Ads course?
The Google Ads course has four modules comprised of subjects like “build and optimize Google Search campaigns” and “creating a Google Ads Display campaign.” Each module has a knowledge check and brief assessment to validate your skills. You can expect the course to take about 30 hours, and all courses are 100% online and self-paced.
What is the difference between a course and a track?
A course covers one subject and an average of 4 job-ready skills. Select courses help prepare you to test for one industry certification exam.
A track is a collection of our courses at a discounted price. All tracks help prepare you to test for at least one industry certification exam.