Scrum Master Advanced course information and purchase details
Scrum Master Advanced
Designed for Scrum learners and professionals with a foundation in: Scrum theory, team structure, deliverables, events, and artifacts. You’ll dive into the value a Scrum Master offers by bringing organizations and teams through change within an Agile framework.
This course helps prepare you to test for Professional Scrum Master II, (PSMII) certification.¹
- 1This track is not endorsed by Scrum.org
Skills you'll learn:
Successfully apply appropriate coaching strategies.
Support the Product Owner with Scrum strategies and tactics.
Identify metrics that support the empirical process and enable continuous improvement.
Mitigate dependencies and optimize a multi-team workflow.
Account creation and payment details
Self-paced, 100% online
4 Job-ready skills
No books or materials needed
Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
Access to course for 1 year
Certificate of Completion
This noncredit course:
- Getting Started
- Welcome to Scrum Master Advanced
Module 1: Building & Maintaining High-Performing Teams
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 1: Building Trust as a Servant Leader
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 1: Developing the Scrum Team
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 1: Scrum Master as Coach
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #3
- Module 1: Retrospectives with Purpose
- Module 1: Comprehension Check #4
- Module 1: Summative Assessment
Module 2: Service to the Product Owner
- Module 2: Introduction
- Module 2: A Closer Look at the Product Owner Role
- Module 2: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 2: Gaining Team Clarity on the Product
- Module 2: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 2: Coaching the Product Owner
- Module 2: Comprehension Check #3
- Module 2: Summative Assessment
Module 3: Measurements with Purpose
- Module 3: Introduction
- Module 3: Choosing Metrics That Matter
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 3: Four Categories of Agile Metrics
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 3: Taking Action on the Data
- Module 3: Comprehension Check #3
- Module 3: Skills Assessment
Module 4: Optimizing Flow in a Multi-Team Environment
- Module 4: Introduction
- Module 4: Implications for Roles, Events, and Artifacts
- Module 4: Comprehension Check #1
- Module 4: Mitigating Dependencies
- Module 4: Comprehension Check #2
- Module 4: Skills Assessment
- Scrum Master Advanced Course Wrap-Up
Tools and worksheets you can use right away:
How to Build Trust - Reflection Exercise
Supporting content and instructions to complete a self-paced exercise about building trust
Retrospective Plan and Ideas
Customizable plans to help you prepare for a successful Retrospective.
Liberating Structures Activities
A catalog of Liberating Structures to challenge you to rethink how you work with others.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion on your résumé and LinkedIn®: Corporation when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.