Scrum for Product Owners
Learn how to build successful Agile teams using Scrum and discover how Scrum practices, concepts and principles deliver value to organizations. Explore how three roles of an Agile team, five ceremonies and three events at the heart of Scrum come together to help solve problems.
Skills you'll learn:
Achieve measurable sprint goals by applying Scrum best practices and appropriate strategies
Apply effective techniques to facilitate Daily Scrum
Facilitate Scrum framework and practices across teams
Leverage strategies that encourage a team environment of trust and open communication
Daily Scrum facilitation
Sprint planning, goal development and review
Scrum and sprint management
Reasons to buy for business:
- Employees can get registered and start learning today
- Track employee progress
- Finish course in approx. 30 hrs
- Helps prep for 1 certification exam
Professional Scrum Product Owner certification exam prep
Successfully completing the Scrum for Product Owners and Product Owner Fundamentals courses can help you prepare to take the Professional Scrum Product Owner exam.
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- Module 1: Welcome to Scrum
- Foundational Scrum Resources
- Scrum Foundations Comprehension Check
- Module 2: Sprint Planning
- Case Primer: Meeting the Team
- Introduction to Sprint Planning
- Strategies and Principles of Sprint Planning
- Sprint Planning Comprehension Check
- Sprint Planning and Goal Development Skills Assessment
- Module 3: Daily Scrum
- Case Primer: Moving Toward Independence
- Introduction to the Daily Scrum
- Strategies and Principles of the Daily Scrum
- Daily Scrum Comprehension Check
- Daily Scrum Facilitation Skills Assessment
- Module 4: Scrum Mastery and the Sprint
- Case Primer: Progressing Toward the Sprint Goal
- Introduction to Scrum Mastery and the Sprint
- Strategies and Principles of Scrum Management
- Scrum Management Comprehension Check
- Scrum and Sprint Management Skills Assessment
- Module 5: Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Case Primer: Taking Stock
- Introduction to Reviews and Retrospectives
- Strategies and Principles of Effective Retrospectives
- Reviews and Retrospectives Comprehension Check
- Retrospectives and Review Facilitation Skills Assessment
- Course Conclusion
- Course Conclusion
Tools and resources you can access after purchasing:
Sprint Planning Checklist
A PDF job aid to help ensure a successful Sprint Planning session.
Sprint Retrospective Guide
A PDF job aid to help ensure an effective retrospective.
Daily Scrum Facilitation Guide
A PDF job aid to help ensure an effective Daily Scrum.
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion and Professional Development Badge by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn®¹ , when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher.
¹ LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Scrum for Product Owners course right for you?
The Scrum for Product Owners course may be right for you if you have an interest in learning about the role of the Product Owner in Scrum. Scrum for Product Owners could also help you grow your career in the IT Project Management field.
Why should I purchase this Scrum for Product Owners course?
Purchasing our Scrum for Product Owners course is a great first step in growing your Sprint planning, goal development and review skills. You should purchase this course if you're interested in learning more about Scrum and Sprint management.
Do I need to apply for this course?
Everyone is welcome to take our Scrum for Product Owners course. No application is necessary.
Does the Scrum for Product Owners course have any prerequisites?
All levels and skillsets are welcome to take our Scrum for Product Owners non-credit course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
What is it like participating in the Scrum for Product Owners course?
Our Scrum for Product Owners course has five modules comprised of subjects like “Sprint planning” and “daily Scrum activities.” Each module has a knowledge check and brief assessment to validate your skills. You can expect the course to take about 30 hours, and all courses are 100% online and self-paced.
How much does the Scrum for Product Owners course cost?
$149.99 with a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
What is the difference between a course and a track?
A course covers one subject and an average of 4 job-ready skills. Select courses help prepare you to test for one industry certification exam.
A track is a collection of our courses at a discounted price. All tracks help prepare you to test for at least one industry certification exam.