Intro to AI Tools in the Workplace
Explore the rapidly advancing field of generative artificial intelligence (AI) and discover how it can be applied to the workplace. This self-led, non-college-credit skills pathway can help anyone increase their knowledge of generative AI and learn how it can be leveraged to enhance personal productivity and work performance. Understand the capabilities and real-world application of generative AI and how it can benefit different industries. Learn more about techniques and strategies for utilizing generative AI in complex problem-solving scenarios. And unlock AI’s potential through our online training platform designed to replicate real-world scenarios to help improve skill comprehension.
Skills you'll learn
- Describe the potential impact of generative AI on work performance
- Identify various applications and benefits of generative AI in different industries
- Recognize the constraints and limitations of generative AI in complex problem-solving scenarios
- Apply techniques and strategies for leveraging generative AI to enhance personal productivity and work performance
AI functionality beyond the hype
- Introduction to Generative AI
- Prompts and Output
- Limitations and Opportunities of AI Tools
- AI Functionality Beyond the Hype Skills Assessment
Opportunities and Challenges of Generative AI
- What Can Generative AI Do?
- Current Generative AI Limitations
- Opportunities and Challenges of Generative AI Skills Assessment
Problem Solving with Generative AI
- Prompt Quality and Optimization
- Leveraging the Affordances of Generative AI to Solve Real-world Problems
- Problem Solving with Generative AI Skills Assessment
Analyzing Intelligent AI Solutions
- Practical Applications of Generative AI
- Brainstorming Approaches to Real-World Problems
- Summarizing Complex Topics with Generative AI
- Analyzing Intelligent AI Solutions Skills Assessment
Showcase your achievement
You will earn a Certificate of Completion and Skill Badge for each individual skill in this Skills Pathway when you've successfully completed each skill with a score of 85% or higher. Share your accomplishments by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn®¹.
¹ LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Intro to AI Tools in the Workplace Professional Development Skills Pathway right for me?
The Intro to AI Tools in the Workplace Skills Pathway is designed to help you understand the basic abilities and limitations of AI and how they can influence the workplace. It’s an excellent opportunity for any working professionals looking to understand advancements in modern technology.
Why should I purchase this Intro to AI Tools in the Workplace Professional Development Skills Pathway?
Those who purchase the Intro to AI Tools in the Workplace Skills Pathway will have the opportunity to learn the basics of AI and how they can be used in the workplace.
Do I need to apply for this Skills Pathway?
No application is necessary. Everyone is welcome to the AI Tools in the Workplace Skills Pathway.
Does your AI Tools in the Workplace Professional Development Skills Pathway have any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites. All levels and skillsets are welcome to take the AI Tools in the Workplace non-college-credit Skills Pathway.
What is it like to participate in the Professional Development AI Tools in the Workplace Skills Pathway?
AI Tools in the Workplace has four skill modules comprised of subjects like “Problem Solving with Generative AI.” Each module has a knowledge check and skill assessment where you can demonstrate what you’ve learned. You can expect the Skills Pathway to take about 4 hours, and all modules are non-credit, 100% online and self-paced.