Scrum Product Owner Certification Pathway
Strengthen your knowledge of Scrum practices, concepts and principles. Explore how the Product Owner applies Agile Product Management through the stages of the product lifecycle using all the elements of the Scrum Framework.
Can help prepare for 1 industry certification exam¹:
Professional Scrum Product Owner, (PSPO)
¹ This Certification Pathway is not endorsed by Scrum.org
Professional Scrum Product Owner certification exam prep
Successfully completing this Certification Pathway can help you prepare to take the Professional Scrum Product Owner exam.
Included Skills Pathways
Training begins with exploring how to build successful Agile teams and how to deliver value to organizations using Scrum. Then discover how the Product Owner advocates for the product by prioritizing the backlog, forecasting product releases and communicating product goals.
Skills Pathway 1: Scrum for Product Owners (about 30 hours)
- Achieve measurable sprint goals by applying Scrum best practices and appropriate strategies
- Apply effective techniques to facilitate Daily Scrum
- Facilitate Scrum framework and practices across teams
- Leverage strategies that encourage a team environment of trust and open communication
Skills Pathway 2: Product Owner Fundamentals (about 30 hours)
- Maximize product value using the Scrum framework
- Effectively manage the product backlog
- Accurately forecast product releases
- Create value throughout the product life cycle
Showcase your achievement
Share your Certificate of Completion and Professional Development Badge by uploading them to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn® * , when you’ve successfully completed your course with a score of 85% or higher.
* LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Frequently asked questions
When can training begin?
Employees can immediately access and begin learning after completing your purchase.
How do employees access their training?
After purchasing your training, you can register emploees through our License Management System or have them sign in via SSO options. Contact us today to learn more.
What is a skill module?
A skill module teaches a single skill in four to eight hours.
- A one-hour skill module teaches a single skill in about one hour.
What is a Skills Pathway and what are the different types?
A Skills Pathway is a series of skills that can be learned over a period of time.
Prebuilt Pathway: A series of two or more existing skill modules that’s ready to launch today.
- Training Pathway: A series of two or more one-hour skill modules that does not prepare employees for a certification exam or help them earn recertification credits.
- Certification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees prepare for a third-party certification exam.
- Recertification Pathway: Completing this Prebuilt Pathway can help employees earn recertification credits for a specific agency such as SHRM® and HRCI®.
Tailored Skills Pathway: Select multiple existing skill modules to create this Pathway. Skill modules and assessments can be modified slightly to accommodate the needs of your business.
Custom Skills Pathway: Our team will build completely new skill modules and assessments for your business and workforce.