New York Transfer Guides
If you’ve already earned college credits, you could apply eligible credits toward a bachelor’s degree program with University of Phoenix. Show us what you’ve completed and we’ll help you chart out a degree program to finish what you’ve started.
To find out if we have a credit transfer agreement with the institution you previously attended, take a look at the guides below. Use the course-by-course guide to find the exact courses that will transfer based on college and state.
You're one step closer to finding out if your previous college experience can be applied to your University of Phoenix bachelor’s degree program.
Select the institution below where you earned credits to access the course-by-course transfer guide. If your school is not listed below, review our transfer policy. If the school that awarded your credits is outside the United States, contact a representative to find out how your credits still might be eligible for transfer.
- Adirondack Community College
- Bryant & Stratton
- Clinton Community College
- College of Westchester
- Dutchess Community College
- Elmira Business Instituter
- Fulton Montgomery Community College
- Genesee Community College
- Herkimer County Community College
- Long Island Business Institute
- Monroe Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College