For international students living in the U.S.
If you have transcripts from a recognized international college or university, you can have them evaluated for transfer credits if one of the following statements is true:
- You are a legal resident of the United States
- You have been granted permanent residence
- You have a valid Visa that does not prohibit educational studies
- You have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form G-845
- You have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services
For international students living abroad
Request your transcripts from your recognized international college or university and have them evaluated for transfer credit to save time and money on your degree. Our evaluation services follow standards approved by the National Council on the Evaluation of Foreign Credentials.
English translation for transcripts
If international transcripts are recorded in another language, a certified English translation is required. We accept translations from:
- An issuing institution if the school itself provides an official translation which is "validated" by the Registrar or other school official.
- A certified translator from an official translation service or a professional organization that provides certified translations as one of its services.
- A foreign language professor from a regionally accredited institution.
- An embassy or consulate official.
If your transcript is in Spanish or French, University of Phoenix can also provide translation services. For more information about transcript evaluation, please contact an enrollment representative.