Las Vegas Campus
Your higher education needs are covered in Las Vegas
At University of Phoenix, we know you have a lot of responsibilities in your life with work, family and personal commitments. Our Las Vegas Campus offers a range of educational opportunities designed to meet the needs of working adults just like you.
You can choose from degree programs in business and management, education, criminal justice and security, health care, human services and more. So whether you want to earn your Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration or any of our other online or local campus degree programs listed below, you can do so right here in Las Vegas.
How you’re supported in Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Campus offers:
- 23 classrooms, 7 meeting rooms and a Counseling Skills Center
- A computer lab with 24 computers and print, fax and copy services
- Generation 4 advanced technology for enhanced learning
- A Teacher Resource Center where local teachers can use supplies, check out materials for use in the classroom and attend instructive workshops
- A Student Resource Center
- Workshops covering math, writing, speech, accounting, APA, Excel® spreadsheets and the Praxis SeriesTM tests
Located off the 215 Beltway and Town Center Drive, the Las Vegas Campus is open Monday–Friday 8 am – 10 pm, and Saturday 8 am – 1 pm.
Stop by or call 702.638.7279 or 800.554.4665 (toll-free) to find out more about earning your degree in Las Vegas.
Programs we offer
Program offerings are subject to change and may not be available in both online and on-campus formats.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The Praxis Series is a trademark of Educational Testing Service. This website is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
Start your journey
3755 Breakthrough Way
Las Vegas, NV, 89135-3047