Develop your potential with an education that prepares you for a wide range of careers.
College of Humanities and Sciences
Develop skills applicable to a wide range of careers
Build a skill set that employers value. The College of Humanities and Sciences offers degrees in Communication, English, and Environmental Science, as well as general studies courses in art, history, ethics and more. These subjects are not only the foundation of every University of Phoenix degree — they also enable you to think critically and communicate effectively.
Gain an appreciation for the words, images and ideas that make up the human experience, or cultivate the problem-solving skills that form the basis of scientific inquiry. Both paths lead to an education that’s applicable to many careers. Talk with an enrollment advisor today to learn more.
Maryland residents completing undergraduate degree programs will earn an emphasis rather than a concentration in a particular area of study.
At University of Phoenix you learn through practice and collaboration
Whether you complete courses online or at one of more than 100 University of Phoenix campus locations across the country, you will be learning in small, student-centered classes that ensure a collaborative and supportive educational environment. By working in a Learning Team, you’ll join forces with other students to apply what you learn to real situations.
All courses in the College of Humanities and Sciences are led by faculty members with advanced degrees and who have firsthand knowledge of the fields they teach. Their experience brings invaluable lessons to the classroom that can’t be found in a textbook and bridges the gap between theory and application. Begin your educational journey today.
Advantages of College of Humanities and Sciences degree programs
- Interdisciplinary degree programs provide training for multiple career paths
- Robust curricula that are updated by subject matter experts
Benefits of University of Phoenix education
- Flexibility of taking classes online or at one of our campus locations
- Small classes and collaborative Learning Team environments
- A Graduation Team personally assigned to help you succeed
- Enhanced student support system that includes access to math, writing and other skills workshops
- Network of alumni, faculty members and professional students
or call us