University of Phoenix is proud to have been selected as a top military-friendly school five years in a row by leading military publications.
Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
Honored to serve our nation’s Air Force military members
University of Phoenix is proud to belong to the Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) program. The following University of Phoenix® degree programs,* which meet Category II requirements, are approved through AU-ABC:
AU-ABC Cat II Program
These programs are designed primarily for airmen who are currently enrolled in and pursuing a CCAF Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree.
Students should complete the CCAF requirements in general education and program elective areas with specifically identified prerequisite coursework listed in the University of Phoenix baccalaureate degree plan. Upon completion of their CCAF degree, students are guaranteed that no more than 60 semester hours of credit will be required to complete a baccalaureate degree, if they follow the posted AU-ABC degree plan.
Important note for students interested in Cat II AU-ABC programs: In order to ensure that you can complete your bachelor’s degree within 60 semester hours after you’ve earned your CCAF associate degree, you must do the following while pursuing your CCAF AAS degree:
- Choose courses identified on your target bachelor’s degree plan that simultaneously fulfill both CCAF AAS requirements and your chosen University of Phoenix bachelor’s degree requirements.
- Work closely with an advisor from University of Phoenix when selecting courses.
Benefits for University of Phoenix students serving in the Air Force:
- About 1,400 staff members trained to work with military-affiliated students
- Online library of vast resources to help with research and class projects — accessible most places in the world
- Many courses for other University degree programs offered at military campus locations all over the world — and online where Internet is available.
- Accredited programs that meet standards set by recognized regional and programmatic accrediting organizations
- Military resources for our servicemember students and their spouses
- Special tuition options available to members of the Armed Services
Whether you’re stationed stateside or overseas, University of Phoenix wants to make sure you get the quality education you deserve — when and where it’s convenient for your Air Force lifestyle.
*If you decide to pursue a concentration for either of these degree programs, talk with your Enrollment Advisor about additional credit hours that aren’t part of the AU-ABC program.
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.