CCAF General Education Mobile (GEM) program
Honored to serve our nation’s Air Force military members
University of Phoenix is proud to belong to the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) General Education Mobile (GEM) program.
Airmen pursuing the CCAF Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree must complete 15 general education semester credit hours. The following courses go toward fulfilling this requirement:
- ENG/215 – Effective Academic Writing
- COMM/310 – Public Speaking
- MTH/208 – College Mathematics I
- PSY/103 – Introduction to Psychology
- SOC/100 – Introduction to Sociology
- HUM/100 – Introduction to Humanities I
- REL/133 – World Religious Traditions I
- HIS/145 – The American Experience Since 1945
Courses start weekly, so you can pursue your education according to your schedule. For answers to questions about the program, contact Chris McCornack at 800.366.9699, ext. 3871013, or via email.
Benefits for University of Phoenix students serving in the Air Force:
- Over 1,000 staff members trained to work with military-affiliated students
- Online library of vast resources to help with research and class projects — accessible most places in the world
- Military resources for our servicemember students and their spouses
- Special tuition options available to members of the Armed Services
Whether you’re stationed stateside or overseas, University of Phoenix wants to make sure you get the quality education you deserve — when and where it’s convenient for your Air Force lifestyle.
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.